Step one: Morning and Evening Cleansing
Cleansing your skin is an essential step in any beauty routine. In the morning, a simple cleanse to remove any oil accumulated overnight is enough. At night, on the other hand, you should use a two-step cleanse to eliminate any sebum, prevent the appearance of blackheads, eliminate pollution, and remove traces of sunscreen and makeup accumulated over the course of the day.
In short, cleansing your skin properly will allow the products you use to penetrate better and be more effective.
Both morning and night, you should use a gentle, non-irritating cleanser. Always remember that your skin should never feel taut or irritated after cleansing. If it does, you should switch to a gentler product. Even if you have acne, a dry, tight feeling is not synonymous with effectiveness. Switch to a cleanser that doesn’t piss off your skin.
Here’s how we recommend you cleanse your face:
- Rinse your face first, before applying cleanser
- Massage the product into the skin of your face, neck, and chest
- Rinse off with warm water, never hot
- Pat dry; do not rub
Some products we love so much:
- For a simple morning cleansing use Toleriane Hydrating Gentle Facial Cleanser from La Roche-Posay.
- At night, for the first step you can use Perfect Cleansing Oil from Paula’s Choice. Is amazing!!!!. If you want something cheaper, use almond oil that you can find at the pharmacy. For the second step use the same product you use in the morning.
Stay tuned for Step Two.
Any question, ask us!